We are currently strengthening our team with someone who can take lead, from scratch to finnish, in sales, customer success and business development on domestic and international leads. This with a tight collaboration towards both our commercial and tech team as well as external partners.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
Here’s some examples of things that we’ve been doing recently - which we’d like for you to engage in and take lead on
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships in the Swedish market but also the Nordic and beyond
- Help us to manage and keep track of our sales pipeline cross-nordic
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Build great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level
- Challenge and support our customers to deliver a successful customer experience using our services
- Coordinate our existing and future clients’ needs with our product development, marketing team, tech roadmap and overall strategy
- Assist in our expansion and market integration
What we look for
- We believe you have commercial experience on complex products in a tech- (SaaS, FinTech, Product, consultancy etc.) or financially centric organization
- You’re a passionate person with a great drive! You will play a centric part in taking Insurely to the next level, so you should be comfortable taking initiatives and keep focus in our fast-paced work environment
- Most importantly, we are looking for a person that values teamwork and can navigate through a high rate of change
- As always, the most important aspect is your skills! How you gotten there doesn't really matter
What's in it for you
An inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry.
This in a culture where we together aim for challenging the status quo, always keeping the consumer centric but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Tegnérgatan 8, Stockholm.